Home Services & Programs
CardioCare - Heart Failure Disease Management
Heart Failure Disease Managment
People who have been diagnosed with heart failure can receive specialized cardiac care from our professional staff – in their own home, where they feel most comfortable.
Southeastern Home Health Services will help heart Failure patients self-manage:
- The Heart Failure Disease Process
- Medications and Changes in the Medication Regimen
- Shortness of Breath, Pain and Uncomfortable Symptoms
- During Times of Flare-Up or Exacerbation
- Dietary and Fluid Requirements
- Heart Failure Fatigue and Activity Level
- Activities of Daily Living at an Optimal Functional Level
- Follow-Up with Physicians Involved with the Patient
- Measurement of Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Weight and Oxygen Saturation
- The Use of Special Technology such as Home Tele-Monitoring and Virtual Visits, if ordered by the physician
- Anticoagulant (blood-thinner) Therapy; In-Home Testing of PT/INR with Instant Results
Our specialized heart failure nurses, physical and occupational therapists have specific training and education. Our Clinical Champion keeps our professional staff up to date on the latest state-of-the-art developments in the delivery of heart failure and cardiac care at home.
A specially trained caregiver will be assigned to coordinate each patient’s care at home; we will make sure you receive the specialized help you need.
Southeastern Home Health Services works closely with Case Managers, Physicians, and staff within Assisted Living Facilities and Independent Living Facilities to coordinate care.
Experience the Southeastern Difference
Southeastern Home Health Services believes that we are the only Heart Failure Home Care Disease Management professional team who:
- Makes Staff Education about Heart Failure a Company-Wide Priority
- Understands Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines for Heart Failure
- Utilizes Clinically Validated Assessment Tools
- Encourages and Enforces Physician Follow-Up Appointments
- Values Physician Participation in the Plan of Care
- Offers a True Multi-Disciplinary Approach to Heart Failure and Cardiac Care in the Home
- Connects with Patients throughout the Home Care Episode, and for Months After, as needed
- Makes “Tuck-In” Calls to our Frail Seniors Prior to Weekends and Holidays
- Measures Readmission Rates and Patient Outcomes as part of our Quality Commitment
- Utilizes State-of-the-Science and State-of-the-Art Technologies Designed by Experts
If you have any needs or concerns, contact us here.